I want to help parenting be possible for those on a more stricted budget.

I want to help parenting be possible for those on a more stricted budget.
Blessed

Sunday, October 11, 2015

When I bought my son the TMNT Lego collection to built the convertible airplane/jet I was glad one it was on sale. The next because my it would keep my ADHD son occupied and out of trouble for awhile. I didn't anticipate he would want more. To this day he keep collecting the Lego build sets and has buckets and buckets of individual Legos sorted by color and size. I can't wait until he accomplishes his goal to be an architectural engineer when he grows up. When a child has a behavior disorder it is harder for them to stay focused and concentrate. With Legos he has found a way to work hard with his physical motor skills and was able to concentrate for longer periods of time. I found Legos to be his therapy. http://legoclassicblog.kidstoysonline.net/add-a-blog-post/

No comments:

Post a Comment